Runescape 639 Private server
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Countdown
Client Download
Click Here To Dowload
Latest topics
» Going filming tomorrow
Skateboarding EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm by ryanrhodes

» 25 corp kills!
Skateboarding EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm by ryanrhodes

» Down Speed?
Skateboarding EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 pm by ryanrhodes

» To all the players
Skateboarding EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 am by Zoo York

» Best Deal of my life?
Skateboarding EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 am by Zoo York

» READ!!! PLEASE!!!
Skateboarding EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 am by Zoo York

» Quitting for a little while
Skateboarding EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 pm by Zoo York

» OMFG DIVINE SIGIL!
Skateboarding EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:35 am by Rambo_DDS

» Dupe found
Skateboarding EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 am by BorkGasm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:26 am

Share
 

 Skateboarding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoo York
Adamant Member
Adamant Member


Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 am

Do any of you guys skate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kdot
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-11-28

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am

I'm into it but i dont do it.. Im hoping to get a bmx soon and start riding skatepark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runenightmare.forumotion.com
Zoo York
Adamant Member
Adamant Member


Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am

Nice. i tried bmx but its pretty hard haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinxx
Administrator
Administrator
Jinxx

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : United Kingdom

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Skateboarding's all right. Though I don't do it either ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Zero

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Behind You D:!

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Well, I have a skateboard...Get on it once in a while but cant do any fancy tricks or nothing :/
Ussualy get on it and fall down on meh ass D:... Kinda sad T.T
But yeah I'm more into Free Running/Parkour whichever you like to call it.
Anyways if you like skateboarding share few vids Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoo York
Adamant Member
Adamant Member


Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 am

Zero wrote:
Well, I have a skateboard...Get on it once in a while but cant do any fancy tricks or nothing :/
Ussualy get on it and fall down on meh ass D:... Kinda sad T.T
But yeah I'm more into Free Running/Parkour whichever you like to call it.
Anyways if you like skateboarding share few vids Smile

Aggressive running nice. I want to do it but I don't know where to start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kdot
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-11-28

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 am

Zoo York wrote:
Zero wrote:
Well, I have a skateboard...Get on it once in a while but cant do any fancy tricks or nothing :/
Ussualy get on it and fall down on meh ass D:... Kinda sad T.T
But yeah I'm more into Free Running/Parkour whichever you like to call it.
Anyways if you like skateboarding share few vids Smile

Aggressive running nice. I want to do it but I don't know where to start


Tbh not much to it.. Start running and break ur legs simple haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runenightmare.forumotion.com
Zoo York
Adamant Member
Adamant Member


Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 am

Lol you have to jump far usually off of buildings, or from rooftop to rooftop, be able to fall from high up, flip, and have good balance its insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Zero

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Behind You D:!

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am

Not necessarily jumping off roofs etc.
Just doin random stuff, not something advanced Razz
Flips, Jumps and basic stuff like Kong and Cat Leap Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Zero

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Behind You D:!

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

Kdot wrote:
Zoo York wrote:
Zero wrote:
Well, I have a skateboard...Get on it once in a while but cant do any fancy tricks or nothing :/
Ussualy get on it and fall down on meh ass D:... Kinda sad T.T
But yeah I'm more into Free Running/Parkour whichever you like to call it.
Anyways if you like skateboarding share few vids Smile

Aggressive running nice. I want to do it but I don't know where to start


Tbh not much to it.. Start running and break ur legs simple haha
Ussualy necks break first Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoo York
Adamant Member
Adamant Member


Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 am

haha, i see why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Skateboarding
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Honey Zone Skateboarding.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneNightmare :: Community Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: